Lindens Selenium 100mcg with Zinc Tablets
selenium and zinc are minerals vital to the body, powerful antioxidants that support a healthy immune system
Pack Size: 100 tablets Use: Take 1 or 2 tablets per day
Selenium and zinc are minerals that are vital to the human body
Both are powerful antioxidants, and promote a healthy and effective immune system
Selenium supplements are popular for those wishing to stave off colds, flu, and other common maladies
There is a wide range of other benefits to selenium supplementation, such as reducing cholesterol and preventing selenium deficiency
Available in pack size 100
Manufactured in the UK
A natural product, free from artificial flavourings, colours and preservatives.
Labelled with comprehensive instructions for use, ingredients (1), traceability data, best before date, European Article Number and contact details for product support, meeting all current UK legislation (2) for natural health products and supplements
Foil-lined packaging with tamper-evident seal
Light-proof, airtight, moisture resistant packaging that will keep your purchase fresh and usable far longer than a jar or plastic tub
Same day dispatch (3)
Letterbox friendly (4)
Picked from stock so no waiting around
Unrivalled range of health supplements
Unrivalled knowledge of the health products we sell - contact us for more information - see contact details at bottom of this listing
Professional, qualified vendors with years of experience of dietary supplement manufacture, wholesale & retail
(1) Ingredients: The Lindens label is your certificate of authenticity - see the picture at the top of the listing. The ingredients list is guaranteed accurate and listed in descending order, by weight. All products are free from artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives. Contact us if you need more information.
(2) Legislation: Legislation regarding natural health products varies from country to country. This product is legally available for use and resale in the UK. Overseas customers, particularly those outside the European Union, should ensure that it is legal to import this product into their own country before ordering.
(3) Same Day Dispatch: This applies to orders completed before noon UK time. Orders completed later in the day will be dispatched the following day. We will normally dispatch within one working day (this excludes Saturdays, Sundays and UK public holidays).
(4) Letterbox friendly: Around 97% of our orders are sent out in a letterbox friendly format, so there's no need to wait on for the postman. We cannot, however, guarantee this. Some packages will inevitable be too large. Lindens also reserves the right to send higher value items and items to some countries by recorded delivery, where a signature will be required.
(5) Guarantee: We guarantee that our product will match the description. Should you have a problem, contact us first (best to use "contact seller" link in ) - if you deal with us directly we'll work hard to resolve any problems and it's a much quicker way of resolving a problem than going through 's Resolution Centre. Should you purchase an item in error or change your mind, you can return the item unopened for a full refund.
From the Label:
Take 1 or 2 tablets per day with a little water.
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet.
Each tablet provides 100µg elemental selenium (181% ECRDA) and 2000µg elemental zinc (20% ECRDA) in a base of 300mg natural yeast.
INGREDIENTS: Yeast BPC, selenium yeast, microcrystalline cellulose, zinc oxide, magnesium stearate.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.